Team Building: Developing High Performance Teams
Success as a manager is heavily influenced by how well your team operates and what kind of results they achieve. Is your team able to solve problems? Can they resolve conflict? Are they enthusiastic and motivated to do their best? Do they work well together?
This course is designed for participants who want to develop their team leadership skills and unleash the talent of their individual team members.
After you complete this course, you will be able to:
• Identify different types of teams.
• Build teamwork by recognizing and tapping into the twelve characteristics of an effective team.
• Promote trust and rapport by exploring your team player style and how it impacts group dynamics.
• Recognize the key elements that move a team from involvement to empowerment and how to give these elements to your team.
• Develop strategies for dealing with team conflict and common problems.
• Understand how action planning and analysis tools can help your team perform better.