The need to lead, model, and promote the organizational values within a customer service environment is essential for business success. This course will provide you with opportunities to explore your responsibilities within your role as a leader (supervisor or manager) in a customer service environment.
After you complete this course, you will be able to:
• Identify ways to establish links between excellence in customer service and your business practices and policies.
• Develop the skills and practices that are essential elements of a customer service-focused manager.
• Recognize what employees are looking for to be truly engaged.
• Recognize who the customers are and what they are looking for.
• Develop strategies for creating engaged employees and satisfied customers in whatever business units you manage.