Call Center Training Sales and Customer Service
Training for Call Center Agents
Whether we choose to embrace them or cannot stand being interrupted by their calls, call centers are a business element that is here to stay. This course will help call center agents learn to make the most of their telephone-based work, including understanding the best ways to listen and be heard. Each phone interaction has elements of sales and customer service skills, which we will explore in detail throughout this energizing and practical course.
After you complete this course, you will be able to:
• Understand the nuances of body language and verbal skills, which are so important in
conversations that do not have a face-to-face element.
• Learn aspects of verbal communication such as tone, cadence, and pitch.
• Demonstrate an understanding of questioning and listening skills.
• Acquire comfort with delivering bad news and saying no.
• Learn effective ways to negotiate.
• Understand the importance of creating and delivering meaningful messages.
• Use tools to facilitate communication.
• Realize the value of personalizing interactions and developing relationships.
• Practice vocal techniques that enhance speech and communication ability.
• Personalize techniques for managing stress.